1. Prepare Sansevieria plants whose leaves are many, are targeting the leaves which will be released. Choose a leaf on the bottom so as not to damage the other leaf arrangement.
2. Prepare the planting medium in pots. Adjust the size of the pot to the size of the leaves that will be planted.
3. Remove the leaves that are being targeted in a way to break from the stems of plants. The most appropriate way is to draw leaves and twisted to one side or backwards and then pull out slowly to escape from the trunk. This method is easier and prevent damage to the plant stem. Do not pull straight toward the leaf as it will damage the leaves and stems of plants can break.
5. After 3 days and the base of the leaf is completely dry, plug it in the pot leaf that had been prepared. Flush with water. Put a shady place that gets the wind. Since the leaves do not have roots, flush with a little water 2 times in 1 week. Excessive water will make the leaves rot and die.
6. After 1 or 2 months, move the place that gets the spotlight of the sun. Flush once every 2 days. 1 to 2 months later a new leaf will appear on the right and left leaf. Flush once every 2 days as the treatment of adult Sansevieria. We've got a new Sansevieria seedlings. Good luck.